Investing in Real Estate Real estate properties can be a little pricey but are a great investment option. Not everyone can afford to buy a home, apartment or land and keep it well maintained. If you plan out your expenses well, owning a real estate…
Finding the perfect real estate agent Whether you are buying or selling a house, finding a real estate agent to represent you is important, this is because dealing with real estate in the field is tiring and requires patience and time and perhaps a budget…
What you need to do before selling your property and how a loan can help
When selling your property it can be difficult if you don’t know what to do and how to get your property ready, therefore, here are our top tips on how to prepare and present your properties before selling them. Taking out a small, short term loan will be a great option for you, especially if you need some extra help to prepare your home for the selling process as the loan will give you a boost to make sure you can afford everything to get the process over and done with.
- The first thing you do before starting the process is to hire professionals who will help you make important decisions. You may think selling your home is an easy process and cheaper when you’re doing it on your own, but hiring people who have done the work before may help you save on some costs along the way, even if the cost of hiring them is more than you think. You should find a real estate agency to help you with the process of selling the property. Make sure you hire a qualified real estate agent with a license and the experience. Although, hiring the professionals can be quite daunting and pricey so why not consider a loan? Simple Personal Loans could be the perfect option for you. Apply for a loan today! Click here.
- Clean and declutter your home to make it more appealing to the eyes of the buyer. The decluttering process can be hard and exhausting, if you have extra funds you can hire a cleaning agency to help make your home look presentable. When doing it on your own, make a schedule and take one room at a time. Recycle all your unwanted properties by handing it down or selling it off at a yard sale. Arrange all your extra items in plastic tabs and store them away neatly.
- Once the house is clutter-free, depersonalize your space. Remove any items that may distract the buyers from visualising is as their home. Keep the displays neat and item-free can so the buyers can have an estimate of the space they could be working with. Leave the closets and shelves half-empty to create an illusion of space. Make your house less of your home by minimizing the furniture and taking down your picture memories.
- With professional help, invest in a few home upgrades and repairs. Hire professional home maintenance to investigate your property and decide which areas need a makeover. Repaint your walls to neutral colours that are bright and make your room appealing. Avoid bold colours because you never know what your clients prefer. Repair all the damages to your home, refurbish the floors and replace the broken doorknobs. Invest in new lampshades and curtains and make use of natural lighting to make your home appear bigger.
- When your home is almost ready for a show, start the process of determining its price. Tell your agent to help you determine the market value of your home. You should do some research on the prices of properties in your region that look similar to your home. You can use online tools to give you an estimate of the value of your property. Take into account the fluctuation of home prices and the active listings when determining the cost of your property.
Don’t forget to read our previous post on how to find the perfect real estate agent, click here.
Get listing clients in your real estate business Finding listing clients may be stressful for new real estate agents, especially those lacking creative ideas. Finding a buyers client seems easier than getting a listing client. Most buyers approach you because finding a perfect house on…
What to expect from a buyer’s agent Each agent has a different role depending on the type of real estate you want. Their main role is to find listings for individuals who are looking to purchase new property. Getting to know the role of your…
Can I get a loan with a Bad Credit Score?
What is a Credit Score?
A credit score is made up of information which is held in your credit report. It shows information which is used by the lender to help them to decide whether to lend to you.
Your credit report can be accessed by you, lenders, employers, landlords and insurers, although, to be accessed by anyone but yourself, you will need to provide them with permission or written consent before they can access it.
Credit Reports show information such as:
- Personal Information – Your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, social security number, phone number, employers.
- Accounts – A list of credit accounts and the details of people who are financially linked to you.
- Public Record Information – Bankruptcies
What causes Bad Credit Scores?
Having a bad credit score means that you have previously had some difficulties with your credit.
There are various aspects that cause bad credit scores, for example:
- Late payments
- Maxing out credit cards
- Having no credit history
- Declaring bankruptcy
- Failing to stick to the credit agreement
How can I improve my Bad Credit Score?
We have put together some examples of how to improve your credit score below.
- Pay debts back on time
- Register to vote
- Get some credit if you don’t have any
For more information on improving your credit score, visit the Money Saving Expert.
Can I borrow money with a Bad Credit Score?
Although the answer for every company differs, at Simple Personal Loans, the answer is yes. They believe that it doesn’t define you. When reviewing your application, their panel of lenders takes careful consideration to give you a higher chance of being able to borrow from them.
Why Choose Simple Personal Loans?
They are not only a lender but also a broker. Therefore, this makes it easier for you to find a loan as they have a large panel of lenders who may be able to help you if they can’t.
Although, they advise that you only apply for a loan if you know that you will be able to repay as late repayments can cause serious money problems.
How to apply for a loan
To apply for a loan with Simple Personal Loans, apply here or check out our loan calculator to view loan amounts and repayment options.